Here is a progress shot of the Floater piece I've been working on. At this point, I'd say it's about half-way finished. Lookin' good! :D
I started working on this panel board near the end of Spring term at PSU and have only since threatened it with light edits and subtle rearrangements in composition. It is the first piece that I have ever attempted to fashion a hand-made support structure (i.e., frame) that runs the perimeter of the backside to keep it from bowing. It should help with wall hanging, too. As of late, I have started applying paint to it and I shall post progress shots as soon as I can get a day off from my j-o-b. I'm stoked to see the end result of this piece :)
I MADE THIS!